- Successful candidate demonstrates an ability to do scientific/engineering research
- Preference will be given to candidates with scientific degrees (Ph.D., Dr.Sc., etc.) with publications in relevant areas such as Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, etc.
- Preference will be given to candidates with relevant working experience, especially in industry applications
Absolutely necessary skills:
- Knowledge digital signal processing algorithms,
- From 2 years experience on mobile digital signal processing algorithm design.
- Must have excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Candidate must be an independent thinker with solid interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
Important skills that will be considered as a plus:
- Wireless standards and technologies (UMTS, LTE, WiMax, CDMA, etc)
- Focus on nonlinear channel correction and power amplifier linearization (pre distortion) by means of digital methods.
- Successful experience on algorithm modeling and implementation in mobile communication.
- Have solid ability on mobile signal quality analysis
- Can provide algorithm computational complexity evaluation and help implementation team to define architecture.
- Design nonlinear mobile channels algorithms
- Design and develop new algorithms for compensation channel nonlinearity
- Implement algorithms by writing programs in C++ and Matlab