Deep Learning Engineer
з/п не указана
Huawei aim is to lead innovations. Huawei Consumer Business Group became the world’s third-biggest smartphone maker in 2017. Deep learning has risen up modern AI, which is the next era of computing. We need help to grow our company, and grow our team with the smartest people in the world. We are looking for Deep Learning Engineer to work in a talented and motivated team of engineers in Nizhny Novgorod research center.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Develop state-of-the-art and novel deep neural network architectures.
- Develop training and testing pipelines to assess the performance of these architectures on relevant image processing tasks.
- Keep up with deep learning literature and research publications in order to implement the latest techniques into our networks and pipelines.
- Develop machine-learning algorithms on TensorFlow and deploy on a diversity of hardware platforms.
- Represent Huawei to be the maintainer/committer of the modules you works on.
What We Need To See:
- You should have a Bachelor in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (MS/PhD preferred).
- You have strong mathematical background.
- You have strong Python programming skills.
How To Stand Out From The Crowd:
- You have experience and strong background in Deep Learning/Computer Vision/Machine Learning.
- You have published articles.
- You have experience with TensorFlow/PyTorch/Caffe.
- You have experience with OpenCV.
- You have experience in dataset preparation/analysis.
- You have experience in mobile applications development for Android devices.
- You have C/C++, Java, Kotlin programming skills.
- Ability to work well with others in an energizing and distributed environment.
- You should have strong interpersonal skills and influence others in the department.
- You have fluent English/Chinese.
If you're also:
- Creative and autonomous.
- Winner of math/programming competitions.
We want to hear from you!
Ключевые навыкиTensorFlowPyTorchCaffeOpenCVC/C++JavaKotlinDeep LearningComputer VisionMachine Learning.neural networks
+7 (908) firstname.lastname@example.org