Ваш браузер устарел и больше не поддерживается. Для корректной работы сайта рекомендуем использовать один из современных браузеров. Узнать подробнее
з/п не указана
- Organize, identify and recommend the intention of localization to company;
- Responsible for making the RFQ, asking suppliers quotation price, assisting headquarter department to communicate technical information with suppliers;
- Calculate and analyze whether parts localization is economic or not;
- Take part in selection of localization suppliers and making contracts with suppliers
- Master the development method of overseas automobile parts, promote the localization parts to develop and verify, and project management
- Collect and research the Russian suppliers’ resource of automobile parts, build a supplier list and update continuously;
- Responsible for assist leader to do project management and plan.
- Education: higher, not finished higher;
- Major in: Learn engineering machinery, automotive mechanical structure, vehicle inspection and maintenance related majors;
- Language: English (intermediate level);
- Experience: 2-3 years working experience in the automobile factory.
- Salary is discussed with successful candidates;
- Participation in startup of SUV manufacturing plant in Novomoskovsk, Tula region;
- Employment in accordance with RF labor law;
- Social package;
- Opportunities for career development;
- Relocation compensation.