As Built Coordinator, HOE
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Located in LUKOIL Nizhegorodnefteorgsintez refinery in Kstovo, Russia, the project concerns the EPC for the utilities, infrastructures and off-sites facilities of a greenfield plant for a new:
- Gas Fractionation Unit (GFU)
- Sulphur Recovery Unit (SRU)
- Hydrotreater Unit (HDT)
- Hydrogen Unit (HPU/ROG PSA)
As-Built Review Engineer (QAE) reviews all as-built documents issued by subcontractors, making comments if the documents mentioned do not follow the requirements of Project procedures and Russian regulations.
- Control over the timely and correct execution by subcontractors of as-built documentation in accordance with the requirements of the Russian legislation and the procedure applied;
- In case of detection of violations in the field of quality, terms and order of as-built documentation, issues comments to subcontractors and controls their timely elimination;
- Creates as-built documentation for different types of work, according to the construction process and sections of the project;
- Coordinates the process of signing as-built documentation packages between the participants of construction;
- Participates in scheduled and unscheduled inspections of state Supervisory bodies (Rostekhnadzor) in terms of quality and order of as-built documentation if required;
- Establishes an efficient process of Final Compilation and Handover of as-built documentation in full compliance with applicable Project requirements and Russian Regulations.
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Native Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Good organizational skills and accuracy;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, excellent communications skills.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in oil & gas /industrial sector/ EPC projects;
- At least 3 years of experience in the specific discipline;
- Similar role covered in last three projects, of comparable size.
- Single status;
- Daily and accommodation allowances;
- Mobilisation/Demobilisation tickets;
- Extended vacation;
- Health Insurance.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.