Construction Civil Building Supervisor
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Located in LUKOIL Nizhegorodnefteorgsintez refinery in Kstovo, Russia, the project concerns the EPC for the utilities, infrastructures and off-sites facilities of a greenfield plant for a new:
- Gas Fractionation Unit (GFU)
- Sulphur Recovery Unit (SRU)
- Hydrotreater Unit (HDT)
- Hydrogen Unit (HPU/ROG PSA)
Construction Civil Building Supervisor (CVS) responsible for the coordination of Civil and Building construction activities, ensuring that Building Construction works are performed according to the erection schedules and Project documents, within the assigned cost budget, and according to Quality & Safety procedures, as well as according to the terms and conditions of the subcontract.
- Prior to the start of works, to check the Supplier’s material and technical documentation delivery schedule. Check that the same is in line with Construction schedules and contractual commitments;
- Prior to the start of works, control and approve the Method Statements submitted by the Subcontractors, ensuring their correct application on the field;
- Ensure the implementation of all the HSE procedures and standards for the areas or activities (subcontractors) of responsibilities;
- Directly participate in the HSE activities at the site as defined for his position in the Site HSE plan and related procedures;
- Check that the said schedule is kept to, and to promote action to recover any delay;
- Check that the equipment and manpower employed by the Subcontractor are adequate and that the works performed by the Subcontractor conform to design documents, Safety regulations, and to the Quality level fixed by the same;
- Perform inspections and sign the necessary certificates as per Site Inspection Plans;
- Prepare the non-conformity register for each Subcontractor and co-ordinate nonconformity resolution;
- Detect any design errors, and where possible rectify the same or request the Site Engineer to make the necessary changes;
- Check Subcontractors’ work progress status sheets and sign the same for approval;
- Manage vendor specialists.
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent;
- Registration in National Register (NOSTROY) is obligatory.
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications, team-oriented and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to details;
- Self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution.
- Significant civil experience in industrial construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants;
- Significant experience in Civil Building Construction;
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on Contractor side.
- Single status;
- Daily and accommodation allowances;
- Mobilisation/Demobilisation tickets;
- Extended vacation;
- Health Insurance.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.