Android Development Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Huawei aim is to lead innovations. Huawei Consumer Business Group became the world’s third-biggest smartphone maker in 2017. Deep learning has risen up modern AI, which is the next era of computing. We need help to grow our company, and grow our team with the smartest people in the world. We are looking for Deep Learning Engineer to work in a talented and motivated team of engineers in Nizhny Novgorod research center.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Develop Android applications for Android API 8.0+ using Material design guidelines.
- Develop training and testing pipelines to assess the performance of these architectures on relevant image processing tasks.
- Validate and develop machine-learning algorithms on TensorFlow and deploy algorithms to different hardware platforms.
- Represent Huawei to be the maintainer/committer of the modules you works on.
What We Need To See:
- You have Java, Kotlin, C/C++ programming skills with mobile applications development experience more than 3 years.
- You have strong experience in developing of client/server architectures.
- You know OOP and Design patterns.
- You should have a MS/BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
How To Stand Out From The Crowd:
- You have experience with Android NDK
- You have experience and strong background in Deep Learning/Computer Vision/Machine Learning.
- You have experience with TensorFlow/PyTorch/Caffe.
- You have experience with OpenCV.
- You should have strong communication skills and influence others in the department.
- You have fluent English/Chinese.
We want to hear from you!