з/п не указана
To complement our rapid growth, we are currently sourcing for an experienced MySQL Database Administrator to join our growing cloud operations organization. In this role, you will be working collaboratively with Operations and Development teams to design, develop, and maintain mission critical, scalable databases for Five9.
- Design and build highly available and performing MySQL databases
- Support production databases in global data centers
- Support MySQL database replication and clustering
- Provide database reports to various business units including Finance, Operations, Customer Success and Legal as needed
- Monitor production databases, performance tuning and backup/recovery process
- Troubleshoot database issues; maintain database systems availability
- Develop database tools to automate existing database tasks
- Create/maintain database related documentation
- Follow change management process for all production changes
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in designing and administering MySQL databases in a production support environment
- Demonstrated experience with MySQL implementation and performance tuning
- Strong understanding of master-master replication
- Proficient with MySQL admin tools
- Experienced with performance analysis (IO, CPU, etc.) and optimization (indexes, partitions, schema redesign, etc.)
- Experience with writing analytic queries for financial reporting
- Solid understanding of Linux including ability to inspect hardware performance and load indicators
- 2+ years Python/Shell Scripting
- Data Warehouse experience (Google BigQuery ).
- Familiarity with Cloud SQL technologies like GCP/AWS.
- Background in noSQL technologies
- Familiarity with MySQL variants such as Percona
- Familiarity with Sarbanes Oxley, PCI DSS, and other security practices
- Java experience
- Employment according to the Labour Code of Russian Federation;
- Additional medical insurance;
- Advanced social benefits package;
- Free parking place;
- Free Company's shares;
- Professional trainings;
- Business trips to USA;
- Opportunity to develop professional skills and working in the strong team!