Mechanical Quantity Surveyor (QSV)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Located in LUKOIL Nizhegorodnefteorgsintez refinery in Kstovo, Russia, the project concerns the EPC for the utilities, infrastructures and off-sites facilities of a greenfield plant for a new:
- Gas Fractionation Unit (GFU)
- Sulphur Recovery Unit (SRU)
- Hydrotreater Unit (HDT)
- Hydrogen Unit (HPU/ROG PSA)
Mechanical Quantity Surveyor (QSV) contributes to the entering in a Data Base, the works performed by Subcontractors and for detecting any deviation from budget values.
- Acquaint with the Project Construction Subcontracts Administration Procedure (PCSAP);
- Check in detail the accounting submitted by Subcontractors for "unit prices Subcontracts"; in particular, verify quantities (to be calculated in accordance with the drawings issued for construction and in accordance with the Methods of Measurement defined in the Subcontract), verify correct application of unit prices (to be in accordance with the contract price list, and Subcontract requirements), verify correctness of all calculations (arithmetic);
- Assist Subcontracts Administration Manager (SAM) in the evaluation and verification of extra works;
- Assist SAM in other Subcontract Administration activities as required;
- Expedite and ensure timely receipt of accounting and other deliverables from Subcontractors;
- Maintain proper filing of all Subcontracts and accounting documents in accordance with PCSAP.
- University degree in relevant discipline.
- Native Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Good organizational skills and accuracy;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, excellent communications skills.
- Significant experience in the construction of Large/XL Gas processing plants;
- Similar role covered at least in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Great knowledge in SMETA, GOST, SNiPS.
- Single status;
- Daily and accommodation allowances;
- Mobilisation/Demobilisation tickets;
- Extended vacation;
- Health Insurance.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only nationals with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.