- Set up and maintain a testing process;
- Analyze the requirements prepared by BA team;
- Analyze the impact of a new solution and run appropriate testing (including regression);
- Create test documentation like checklists and test scenarios;
- Control the product quality;
- Work in the distributed Agile team.
Required Applicant Skills & Experience:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in software quality control;
- Manual testing experience;
- Experience with SQL;
- Functional documentation analysis and test scenarios preparation;
- Strong English verbal and written skills (Intermediate +);
- Strong communication and collaboration skills;
- Bachelor’s or equivalent technical degree.
- Experience with web application testing;
- Experience in creating testing strategy planning; test plan development.
- Competitive salary (will be discussed with successful candidates);
- Room for professional and career growth;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Friendly dynamic international Agile team;
- Fruits, snacks and fully equipped kitchens in the office;
- Recreational zones, play-rooms;
- Voluntary health insurance for employees including dental services and a doctor in the office;
- Training programs, including English classes;
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences, external courses, and seminars;
- Help in relocating from other regions.