Static Equipment Supervisor, MES
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Maire Tecnimont Group is an industrial leader in Engineering & Construction, Technology & Licensing, and Energy Business Development and Ventures. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, the Group is among the top-ranking worldwide engineering contractors.
Located in LUKOIL Nizhegorodnefteorgsintez refinery in Kstovo, Russia, the project concerns the EPC for the utilities, infrastructures and off-sites facilities of a greenfield plant for a new:
- Gas Fractionation Unit (GFU)
- Sulphur Recovery Unit (SRU)
- Hydrotreater Unit (HDT)
- Hydrogen Unit (HPU/ROG PSA)
Static Equipment Supervisor, MES is responsible for the coordination of Mechanical Construction.
- Management of Mechanical Subcontractor(s) for static equipment;
- Ensure that their performances are carefully monitored in terms of schedule, quality and cost, and coordinate all necessary recovery actions whenever detect deviation from schedule or specifications under the guidance of Mechanical Superintendent;
- Ensure the implementation of all the HSE procedures and standards for the areas or
- activities (subcontractors) of responsibilities;
- Directly participates to the HSE activities at site as defined for his position in the Site HSE plan and related procedures.
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Russian speaker;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Attention to detail, excellent communications skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with a strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in oil & gas /industrial sector/ EPC projects;
- At least 3 years of experience in the specific discipline;
- Similar role covered in last three projects, of comparable size;
- Experience working on Contractor side.
- Single status;
- Daily and accommodation allowances;
- Mobilisation/Demobilisation tickets;
- Extended vacation;
- Health Insurance.
Due to language barrier please submit CV in English.
Only candidates with significant experience, consistent with the relevant field, will be considered for this position.