Firmware Engineer (IoT)
з/п не указана
The successful candidate will be working in a Embedded Firmware Team in Nizhniy Novgorod. This team has the main responsibility of IoT device Firmware.
- Development of new features.
- Participate in Code Reviews.
- Writing technical documentations.
- Problems analysis and bug fix.
- Wide optimization tasks like:
- power consumption minimalizing;
- memory footprint optimization;
- connectivity speed improvements.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of applicable industry experience is required.
- Good knowledge of ARM architecture: Cortex-M2-M4
- Strong technical background in C, C++: coding, debugging, optimization
- Skills in embedded system development (buses, MCUs, peripheral ICs)
- Good knowledge of Unix based systems
- Understanding of SW security solutions: SSL/TLS, cryptography, secure elements
- Experience in embedded systems connectivity solutions is a plus: BTE, LTE
- Experience in IoT HW/FW solutions is a plus
- Spoken and written English
Work in high professional international team on brand new projects focusing on the development of innovative technologies for Automotive domain. You will be always using cutting edge technologies and modern tools. Our employees get training on the job and technical trainings. We grant a great package of additional benefits such as flexible working time, medical insurance, English classes, HARMAN and Samsung products’ discount program, sport and event programs.
We also grant Relocation package for candidates from other cities composed of monetary bonuses and organizational assistance.