QA Engineer (vCPE)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Netcracker Technology Corp., a large software development company and one of the world’s most respected TOMS Solutions (Telecommunications Operations and Management Solutions) companies, has an opening for: QA Engineer (vCPE)
Become a part of international team focused on developing next generation product based on modern SDN NFV technologies.
- Develop test cases and QA processes;
- Work and review with project documentation;
- Preparation of a test environment and test data;
- Expert review of prepared Test Data;
- Executing test cases and validating result data;
- Take part in Bug/Change Management: create new bug/change issues, work with the existing ones;
- Discussion with developers, engineers, business analysts of all the issues that are to be clarified, coordinated and defined more accurate;
- Coordination on quality issues with other departments;
- Coordinate with QA Lead, escalate and submit any outstanding issues encountered during testing/bug fixing to QA Lead approval;
- Report progress of work to QA Lead on daily basis.
- Higher Technical education
- Experience in QA from 1 year
- System/network engineer ~ 2 years
- We are looking for individuals with problem-solving, practical and positive mindset, attentive to details;
- Interested in self-developing, especially in the area of Software Quality Assurance, SDN and networking;
- Strong knowledge of Linux (Networking, shell scripting, CentOS/Ubuntu configuration).
· Strong knowledge of networking:
· Strong L2 & L3 networking, VLAN, L4+ basic
· Routing (BGP, VRF, GRE, SFC/NSH, NAT)
· ISP/Access technologies (BRAS, PPP, QinQ, VxLAN)
· VPN/Encryption (L2VPN, L3VPN)
· IPv6 Basics
· (Optional) Support services (AAA, RADIUS, DHCP)
· (Optional) Knowledge in Telecom domain;
- Familiar with any traffic generators ant traffic analyzer tools (Wireshark, tcpdump, ostinato, Spirent);
- Knowledge of methods and technology of software testing, experience in using them;
- Knowledge of specific software tools (Bug Management systems, Test Tools);
- Knowledge of system monitoring (SNMP);
English skills (verbal, written, technical). Be able to communicate in international team.
- Opportunities for career development;
- Professional growth in the international business environment;
- Opportunities to make business trips (Europe, Canada, USA, Australia, etc);
- Medical insurance for employees;
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.