We’re looking for a specialist responsible for releases’ activities in a big Automotive project. Our team is developing a brand new head unit in partnership with one of the biggest European auto manufacturer.
- Manage all activities related to product releases planning, production and deployment
- Act as a single POC for other teams, lead the daily integration sync-up meetings
- Facilitate to effective communications between different teams for quick resolution of technical issues faced during integration
- Work together with Defect Mgr, Engineering Leads and Product Team to ensure proper defect fix propagation between different product variants
- Document the release process. Analyze the current process limitations, propose improvements and lead the implementation
- Collect and distribute release quality metrics
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Expertise in Software Release Management
- Experience in agile software development life cycle
- Expertise with build automation tools (Jenkins is preferred), Git/Gerrit
- Managing releases for multiple product variants in parallel in projects with big number of suppliers and development teams
- Experience to work in distributed environment
- Spoken English: upper intermediate or higher
NICE TO HAVE
- JFrog Artifactory experience
- Knowledge of Automotive industry software development life cycle standards
- French, written and spoken
Work in international team on brand new projects always using cutting edge technologies. Our employees get training on the job and technical trainings. We grant a great package of additional benefits such as flexible working time, medical insurance, English classes, HARMAN and Samsung products’ discount program, sport and event programs.
We also grant Relocation package for candidates from other cities composed of monetary bonuses and organizational assistance.