Senior Product Manager (iOS App)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Join the team behind one of the TOP #5 apps in Lifestyle and Entertainment category on AppStore with over 40 million downloads and over 25,000 5-star reviews. We are looking for an extremely driven and organized Senior Product Manager to join our team.
Ruby Labs Ltd is one of the fastest-growing start-ups established in London in 2018. Our mission is to develop high-value mobile apps that users will be willing to purchase and use over time. And followed by a strategy backed by in-depth market analysis, strong and focused development teams and aggressive marketing investments.
- 2+ years in iOS apps;
- 4+ years of team management, experience with Agile/Kanban methodologies;
- Strong knowledge of appropriate product performance metrics, and background in data-driven decision making;
- Excellent at presenting, communicating with a deep bias for building and maintaining strong relationships with an internal team and stakeholders;
- Strong knowledge of Amplitude, Firebase, Push Services and A/B testing would be an advantage;
- University-level qualification.
- Supervising of R&D and Q&A;
- Proactively conceive, define, and drive the creation of new features based on customer need, market trends, and competitive advantage;
- Prioritize product enhancements and backlog issues, using data-driven analysis and sound judgment;
- Create use cases and user stories that clearly articulate desired product functionality;
- Identify opportunities and be able to adapt to change and new information;
- Passionate, articulate and engaging;
- Get-it-done mindset;
- A team player used to a culture of sharing and engaging;
- Able to simplify complex topics;
- Self-sufficient but comfortable taking guidance.
- Salary: High, TBD. Monthly bonuses;
- A perfect work environment in a fast-growing, young, dynamic international company;
- Teambuilding trips to EU/UK on the quarterly/yearly basis
- Self-employment contract.
How To Apply:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Ruby Labs ltd, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.