Senior QA Engineer SQM
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Documentation analysis
- Test plans/Test cases creation
- Test data preparation
- Setup and maintenance of QA environment
- Execution of manual functional and regression test runs, results logging, work with defect and other QA artifacts
- Issue analysis and verification
- Maintenance of Test Plans and Test cases
- Work closely with dev team to clarify new features behavior
- Different kind of investigation (bugs, requirements, system behavior etc)
- Good knowledge of Software life cycle
- Good knowledge of Test methodologies
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile process
- Experience with test case and test plan design
- Experience in execution different kind of test plans
- Experience with bug tracking and test management tools
- Experience with Data Base (Postgres, Oracle)
- SQL experience of writing queries
- Experience with console (Linux, Windows)
- Experience in Web application testing
- Experience in deploying and managing cloud apps (Amazon, Google)
- Experience with Big Data
- Experience with Wireshark
- Knowledge of TCP/IP
- Automation experience: ability to write automation test cases
- Experience with CI/CD tools
Years of Experience: 4+ years of QA experience.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
Position Location: Nizhny Novgorod Russia
New or Replacement Position: New position
Q’ligent architects complete monitoring and visualization solutions for broadcasters, content distributors, ad agencies, regulators and network operators. Based in Melbourne, Florida, Q’ligent’s software-defined approach provides an open, vendor-independent platform to monitor performance, integrity and compliance of multiple signals, streams and systems across enterprises of any size. Its solutions providing the same consistent quality of content and service across multiple delivery platforms, including PayTV systems, web and mobile services, and free over-the-air TV.
Wherever your skills fit in our business — from engineering and sales to service and support — you’ll find you gain much more than just a job. At Q’ligent, you’ll gain the opportunity to contribute to the transformation that’s taking place in the way the world is consuming media.
If you’re looking to join a market leader and take your career to the next level, contact us today!