We are looking for a DevOps Engineer for SW Integration team for our project with one of the largest automotive supplier in Europe. The project is connected with development of automotive IVI (Headunit) system. The DevOps Engineer will perform automation of build and integration procedure for a complex system operating under different OS.
- Design and implement the build processes (Shell, Yocto / BitBake, Python);
- Design and implement processes to run continuous integration and delivery testing (Jenkins);
- Automate deployment and lifecycle of complex application, integrating continues deliveries from internal and external suppliers
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ year of Linux experience
- Good experience in bash;
- Knowledge of source control (Git);
- Experience in build automation tools (Jenkins, OBS, etc);
- Understanding of the Integration process concepts and needs;
- English language, ability to read technical documentation.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in Python, Qt;
- Experience in Yocto / BitBake
Work in international team on brand new projects always using cutting edge technologies. Our employees get training on the job and technical trainings. We grant a great package of additional benefits such as: flexible working time, Medical insurance, English classes, Sport and Event programs.
We also grant Relocation package for candidates from other cities composed of monetary bonuses and organizational assistance.