Relocation to Serbia, Belgrade.
Akvelon Inc (USA) is a business and technology consulting firm, works in the field of IT consulting and software development based on a variety of technologies. Our company is a member of the vendor program, which gives employees the opportunity to work with clients in Russia, the United States and other countries. This is a great opportunity to transfer experience and get new experience with leading engineers of world-renowned companies.
Our partners and customers are Microsoft, Reddit, Facebook, Airbnb, Dropbox, Pinterest, Starbucks and etc.
Now we are looking for a Software Development Engineer for a project from Microsoft.
Engineers working under this project will assist with:
- Acknowledge, analyze and resolve incident created by real customers who use Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Investigate and drive root cause resolution across different parts of the Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations product and its infrastructure hosted in Azure
- Implement monitoring tools to identify problems on initial stage
- Implement telemetry
- Maximize system up-time and ensure proper performance of the system
- Documentation management, provide knowledge management for all supported tools and services
- Become a member of the world’s top IT companies teams, but at the same time feel the informal “startup” working culture with no bureaucracy.
- Wow-office in Belgrade with swimming pool and GYM.
- Another value is freedom and flexibility – so please enjoy remote work and flexible working hours if you prefer to work independently.
- Ability to work and communicate (including personally, not only on Skype) with high-level engineers.
- For travelers there are lots of opportunities for trips and relocation to the USA and EU
- 1-3 years of software engineering experience
- Extensive programming in C#
- Experience working with MS SQL Server, ASP.NET, Azure
- Git, Visual Studio
- Azure (VMs, Resource groups, networking)
- PowerShell Experience (or any other scripting language)
- Network knowledge
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience of communication with customers
- Upper intermediate English