Product Support Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Do you possess the passion to help customers who are dealing with challenges and issues with their computer systems connected as a client of different environments? Do you have the drive to improve customer's experience by resolving complex technical problems? Do you have the passion to work on the latest and greatest Intel Core Processors, Graphics Technologies and related Computer system, devices and peripherals? If yes, then this is your opportunity!
Be a Product Support Engineer (PSE) with Intel Customer Support (ICS) and exercise your technical expertise, product support management skills, and creative abilities in supporting Intel Boxed Processors, Intel Graphics and other solutions related to these products.
The Product Support Engineer (PSE) position is responsible for technical support of Intel Boxed Processors and Intel Graphics Technologies and Drivers. This position requires working with our Contact Center team to support our customers at Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and on exceptional cases directly supporting end-users, our reseller, channel partners and other strategic customers. PSEs simulates and validate the technical issues escalated by the Contact Center and works with Intel Engineering team to come up with a hardware or software fix. PSE are also responsible for the support quality provided by the contact center, documenting technical issues in our knowledge base and reviewing and raising the Voice of Customer and the Customer Experience with our support to improve the quality and supportability of the product. PSE's to perform other related responsibilities as required. Job also requires travel to Bucharest, Romania and other countries.
Fluent in English.
Principal Duties of the PSE are:
- Product Technical Expert
- Trains and enable the Contact Center to support the product
- Measures and analyze the quality of support provided by the Contact Center based on key performance indicators and quality systems done with contact center
- Serves as the escalation point of the Contact Center for New and Complex product Issues
- Validate issues by duplicating them and then escalate to our Intel Engineering team to provide Hardware or Software fix to the issues
- Creates and review articles posted at our knowledge base
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or related discipline / five years of equivalent experience in training, hardware or software development, validation, or technical support
- Advance hardware knowledge and experience in supporting/troubleshooting Intel Architecture Client systems, Intel Graphics related technologies, drivers and its applications
- Advance knowledge in troubleshooting Computer systems with Microsoft Windows Operating systems 10 and related I/O devices
- Ability to proficiently communicate in English
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Advance knowledge and troubleshooting skills with other Operating Systems like Linux
- Knowledge on other European languages
- Certification on Microsoft, CompTia, Cisco, project management and others