Senior Java Developer / Technical Architect (OCS)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
NetCracker Technology Corp., a large software development company and one of the world’s most respected TOMS Solutions (Telecommunications Operations and Management Solutions) companies, has an opening for:
Senior Java Developer / Technical Architect
- Development of core products – OSS/BSS solution for telecom industry (development of Online Charging System which provides mobile operators with high-performance high-scale real-time charging capabilities).
- Prepare technical design of new product features – based on customer requirements, IT infrastructure, roadmaps and parallel development streams.
- Working out technical architecture, taking part in system design, creating specifications.
- Play the key role in solving complex tasks and implementing large technical solutions.
- Taking part in internal product development projects as a lead developer / low level designer.
- Be accountable for meeting non-functional requirements such as performance, scalability, manageability, supportability and security.
- Align technical architecture with selected IT landscape/stack, parallel and projected work streams.
- High Technical Degree.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a leading developer in Java, J2EE, Oracle technologies; NOTE: we are not interested in Go/Scala experts.
- Mandatory experience in real-time/close to real-time development.
- Mandatory experience in distributed systems and java concurrency-based development.
- Mandatory knowledge and experience in No-SQL (Cassandra), Apache Kafka technologies.
- Knowledge and experience in technologies Hazelcast, Apache Ignite, Zookeeper will be a great plus.
- Experience in a stress volume tests and consequent system optimization will be a great plus.
- Good technical English verbal/writing skills.
- Experience in managing group of developers.
- Broad technical outlook.
- Contribution to open source communities will be a great plus.
- Understanding and experience in microservices, OpenShift will be a great plus.
- Opportunities for career development;
- Opportunities to make business trips (Europe, Canada, USA, Australia, etc);
- Professional growth in the international business environment;
- Medical insurance for employees;
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.