з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Netcracker Technology Corp., a large software development company and one of the world’s most respected TOMS Solutions (Telecommunications Operations and Management Solutions) companies, has an opening for: DevOps Engineer
- Participate in automate deployment and lifecycle of complex microservice-based application deployed in cloud ecosystem (Kubernetes/OpenShift, OpenStack). Strict availability requirements are applied to cloud service and its lifecycle operations (patch installation, switch to redundant instance);
- Participate in application and infrastructure rollout in customer premises;
- Operations, monitoring and maintenance of non-production environments;
- Troubleshoot installation issues on non-production environments;
- Take part in continuous integration/delivery pipeline automation projects.
- Good experience of Linux;
- Experience in scripting (Perl/Python/Bash);
- Experience in any of automation tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt);
- Experience in monitoring applications for availability and performance;
- Experience in supporting cloud applications;
- Strong infrastructure and technology troubleshooting skills required;
- Ability to perform on call responsibilities in response to incidents.
- Experience in Linux virtualization;
- Experience in Openstack;
- Knowledge of source control and build automation tools.
- Opportunities for career development;
- Professional growth in the international business environment;
- Opportunities to make business trips (Europe, Canada, USA, Australia, etc);
- Medical insurance for employees;
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.