Project manager to join our Engineering department to develop and deliver TV and radio broadcasting products.
• Execute project planning, participation in the creation and agreement of business cases, development and improvement of the project processes.
• Ensure Project Controlling; manage projects against plans, identify deviations and take corrective actions. Ensure communication, align with project team, and report to R&D and Product managers. Identify and assess any risks that could affect the success of the project.
• Management of implementation, Quality Assurance and Customer Support
• Strong knowledge of different methodologies (Waterfall, Agile)
• Experienced project leadership capabilities that drives team engagement with whom there is direct or remote communication and produces high quality development deliverables
• Ability to quickly understand new business process areas, functional requirements and technologies in order to successfully lead projects
• Ability to make timely decisions
• Fluent English
· Extensive benefits package
· Positive and comfortable work environment
· Medical insurance
· Bank loans and insurance with lower rates
· Corporate learning and professional development
· Flexible schedule
· Free English courses (from Beginner to Upper-Intermediate)
· Game room with a ping-pong table
· Bicycle parking area (covered)
· Guarded parking lot
· Shower facility
· Office kitchen and dining area