Looking for a DevOps engineer capable of maintaining and improving our GCP cloud based infrastructure, based mostly on Docker/Kubernetes, using Google Kubernetes Engine, but also a few separate instances, SQL Cloud, and some Serverless pieces.
The DevOps Engineer will report directly to the CTO.
- Experience using Docker or Kubernetes on Google Cloud Platform or AWS
- 5+ years of Linux or Unix systems management
- 2+ years experience with GCP including Compute Instances, Storage, StackDriver (or a similar cloud)
- Ability to work remotely and be self-driven and motivated
- Ability to be responsive and support multiple projects
- Able to communicate fluently with a remote team, and respond quickly
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years experience building and maintaining production environments
- Expertise with CI/CD workflows like Gitlab-CI or Jenkins
- Experience with serverless infrastructure
- Experience with building CI/CD for mobile applications
- Maintaining and optimising a high-performance web application
- Experience running PHP on Kubernetes
- Strong understanding of SSH and key-based security
Candidates must have an English level of B2 and above.