Piping Field Engineer
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
One of our biggest Clients (International EPC Company) is looking for "Piping Field Engineer"
Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Work schedule: 5/2
- Monitors the work activities in the assigned area and/or discipline.
- Performs field design as required in close cooperation with supervisors and other engineering staff.
- Checks “as-built” drawings submitted by construction contractor.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in office and construction function.
- A1, B1.15, B1.17, B1.19, B8.26 RTN Certificates
- Competent with most aspects of personal computers and CAD system.
- Good command of English language.
- Has the ability, the flexibility and the drive to:
- Ensure proper handover when changing functions.
- Replace colleagues during their absences.
- Support colleagues with a heavy workload.