- To make enhancements, modifications and corrections to existing C++, Qt and QML source code;
- To participate in the design, development, testing and documentation of future user interfaces, API’s and source code;
- To write reusable, testable and efficient code.
- 3-5 years of Windows Software Development;
- Good knowledge of C++ (Object Oriented Programming, Inheritance/Multiple Inheritance, Virtual Functions, Abstract Classes);
- Knowledge of containers (array, map, set,…);
- Experience with GUI development (separation of UI and business logic, understanding of what controls, widgets and layouts are);
- Good knowledge of Qt framework (Signals & Slots, Model/View Programming);
- Experience with QML and Qt Quick application framework (QML and C++ integration, properties, properties binding, signals, signals handlers);
- The ability to effectively utilize the following tools: Git, CMake, QtCreator, Visual Studio;
- Be familiarized to any issues tracking systems (Redmine, Mantis, etc.);
- English reading and writing skills enough to treat the tickets and document the code.
- Ability to decompose the task to move progressively;
- Ability to stick to the task frame avoiding refactoring everything around;
- Ability to assess the time you will need to fulfill the task;
- Code and time punctuality;
- Openness, sociability, initiative to make things better
Work in international team. We grant a great package of additional benefits such as flexible working time, medical insurance, language courses, sport and event programs.