Reporting Supervisor (IFRS Team leader)
з/п не указана
We believe that our people are the secret ingredient of Coca-Cola HBC.
Сoca-Cola HBC Russia announces a competition for the position of Reporting Supervisor (IFRS Team leader)
- Providing service of monthend closing in accordance with BSO processes and SPA:
- Manual postings in general ledger of SAP ERP,
- Reconciliations of balance sheet accounts
- Internal controls compliance
- Monthend closing process support;
- Management and organization of work of reporting group in accordance with the Company's Policies and Procedures
- Support for internal and external audit
- Development of a team focused on results and improvement of performance through training, mentoring and coaching;
- Building effective relationships with other business functions to ensure that the Company's goals are met;
- Preparation of analytical reports and other information in the established format, with a certain periodicity, in the required time and in accordance with the requests of Internal clients
- Engagement and motivational skills
- University degree (finance, economics & mathematics preferred)
- 2+ years accounting experience;
- 1+ years management experience/experience of leading projects
- Technical Skills: strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel / Powerpoint), SAP/BW work experience, understanding of management reporting & variance analysis principles, analytical and strategic thinking.
- Intermediate level of English or higher;
- IFRS and Russian GAAP knowledge;
- Expertise with SAP ERP as an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Voluntary medical insurance for employee
- Life insurance for employee
- Meals & mobile allowances
- Good opportunities for professional and career growth within an international company
- Office location: Nizhny Novgorod, Baumana st.
You could be our secret ingredient!