Are you interested in joining Open Cascade - a team of highly talented 3D software engineers who are is laser focused on digital transformation of industries through the use of proprietary technologies. The company is primarily known for its open-source platform called Open Cascade Technology that the company has been maintaining, improving and distributing free of charge for many years. Open Cascade is a part of the Capgemini’s Digital Engineering and Manufacturing Services global business line.
The Website Coordinator shall be responsible for the inbound lead qualification process as well as for the update and maintenance of Open Cascade main website and sub-pages. The Coordinator shall work closely with Business Development Unit, Delivery Unit and Marketing Team in facilitating online sales channel and keeping up-to-date key company's digital marketing tool. This role will provide you with a unique opportunity to impact the success of the company and to grow your career at a fast pace.
The position is full-time. Website Coordinator will report directly to Head of Marketing.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Management of the inbound lead qualification process
By inbound lead qualification at Open Cascade we mean the process of figuring out whether a lead generated through the website is a good fit for the company so that we can optimize our business development team’s (sales and pre-sales people) time.
In this respect, manager will held responsibility for:
- Initial qualification of leads inquiries coming through the website.
- Doing lead research and collecting additional information on prospects from publicly available sources such as social media, search engine, etc.
- Contacting leads via any available way of communication (email, phone, etc.) to determine if a need exists between the company's product or/and service and the potential customer and to collect additional information on lead if needed.
- Adding all leads to CRM. No matter the quality of incoming request is good or bad everything should be recorded in CRM.
As soon as the inbound lead qualification process is done, the lead should be passed for further development or closed.
Lead qualification process should be performed in accordance with the corresponding guide.
Leads may be generated by various marketing campaigns (website traffic, email campaigns, events, etc.) or organically.
Website content management
We expect that Website Coordinator will:
- oversee the content presented on the website, make sure that information displayed is accurate and current.
- monitor web accessibility, usability and performance of the website and respond to the corresponding website feedback.
- train staff and volunteers on the use and update of the website, as needed.
- University degree in marketing, information technology or a related area
- Working experience administrating websites, preferably Wordpress
- Experience in Digital Marketing and Website Analytics and related software is a plus
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Good communication and customer service skills and desire to interact with patrons and visitors of all ages and backgrounds
- Attention and adherence to detail, accuracy, timeliness, tact and confidentiality
- Flexibility and ability to work as part of a team and in a fast-paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.