Deep Learning Software Engineer (Computer Vision, Model Optimizer)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
You will join the Deep Learning Model Optimizer team in IOTG Computer Vision. In this position, you will participate in development of software stack to support deep learning models from existing deep learning frameworks. This includes implementing functional transformations for these models and also necessary hardware agnostic performance optimizations that will allow to efficiently run model inference on wide range of Intel platforms.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Math or Computer Science
- Production experience with Python and C/C++
- At least 3 years of software development
- Demonstrated debugging and troubleshooting skills
- English reading skills on sufficient level to work with documentation and papers.
The following will be an added advantage:
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks (TF/Keras, PyTorch, MXNet, Caffe, etc.)
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms, and of modern industry trends
- Compiler expertise