з/п не указана
Join Netcracker Technology, a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, virtualization and the changing mobile ecosystem. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
Participating in system designing, creation of specifications and development of front-end and back-end components of NC products and tools.
Managing a development team (2-5 or more people), including resource planning, tasks decomposition, prioritization and control.
Ability to manage a development team.
Minimum 5 years of experience as a developer in Java or .NET.
Experience in development of Web-based systems, knowledge of HTML/JS/CSS/RESTs.
Experience in designing of SQL/No-SQL databases.
High level of responsibility and a willingness to study new technologies and frameworks.
It will be helpful:
Experience in development for MODX, NodeJS, JIRA.
Knowledge of TypeScript, Angular.
- Opportunities for career development;
- Opportunities to make business trips (Europe, Canada, USA, Australia, etc);
- Professional growth in the international business environment;
- Medical insurance for employees;
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.