Huawei is a leading provider of information and communications solutions. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established highly-competitive end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Now we are looking for a Computer Vision Chief Technical Expert. As a world leading tech Company, Huawei is working on many crucial areas such as AI chips, operating system, relevant application framework and developer ecosystem. Thus, we are making heavy investments to make sure application developers worldwide targeting our chips, OS and devices are empowered by the best tools. If you are excited to work on brand new tooling on AI, OS and more, you could be the right candidate.
- Responsible for the key technical solutions of algorithms in the field of machine vision (such as AutoML, intelligent recognition, surface defect detection, etc.). The issues involved include but are not limited to: detection, tracking, classification, semantic segmentation, super-resolution, image optimization, image clustering, video semantics, etc., and promote performance optimization and implementation in many practical application areas;
- Lead the construction of machine vision evaluation architecture and capabilities, identify key technologies for evaluation in this field, and formulate evaluation standards;
- responsible for cutting-edge technology research, evaluation of competing products in the art, proposed and implemented cutting-edge algorithm;
- responsible for the completion of key technical point increase, building a selling point characteristics, implementation techniques beyond.
- Proficiency in cutting-edge algorithms for machine learning and have rich successful practical experience;
- Proficient in computer vision and image processing algorithms and have rich relevant experience (object detection and recognition, image classification, small-batch learning, image semantics, OCR, video semantics, etc.);
- Broad technical vision and passion for artificial intelligence;
- Broad influence in the industry, publishing in the top international conferences on computer vision or journals (including but not limited to CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, NIPS, ICML, AAAI, TPAMI, IJCV, etc.), award-winning international competitions is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with object oriented language such as Java, C#, C++, master at least one scripting language such as PythonShell.
- Proficient in using at least one machine learning or deep learning platform, have experience in algorithm innovation and successful landing in the above fields.
- Creative thinking, imaginative mind.
- Good communication skills and good teamwork spirit.