Our Deal Advisory team includes over 250 professionals in Russia and the CIS. We are one of the largest deal advisors with professional teams in Russia and the CIS, providing objective unbiased advice on every aspect of the full range of transactions.
Our practice in Russia and the CIS saw Russian M&A nascent in 1997-2002 and gathering momentum from 2003 onwards. We advised on the landmark deals on the Russian market and in the CIS. While we work in a high pace transaction environment that demands a high level of commitment, KPMG maintains an open, cooperative and collegial atmosphere. If you are passionate about transactions, motivated and effective working in a team environment, KPMG Deal Advisory is the place for you.
Participation in the following assignments:
- Taking part in different stages of Business Valuation projects
- Preparing and delivering financial models
- Report writing and checking
- Dealing with management and personnel of a client and a target company
- Preparation of client deliverables, reports, proposals, contracts and other project-related documentation as well as marketing materials
- Supervising work of junior staff, coaching and mentoring
- Carrying out financial analysis of company's historic results and projections, conducting industry research
To fill the role a candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Higher education, desirably in finance/economics
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a Bank/ Private Equity/ internal Corporate Finance Department/ BIG4 or Valuation consulting firm
- Good knowledge of valuation methodology and techniques: DCF, different approaches to valuation
- Knowledge of financial accounting, good understanding of IFRS, US GAAP
- Strong analytical skills: numeracy, ability to structure large amounts of data, advanced research skills
- Professional judgment / Independent decision making / Critical thinking;
- CFA, ACCA or DipIFR certification is a plus
- IT skills: advanced MS Excel, Word, Power Point user
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Fast learner, team player with strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines, attentiveness to detail
- Fluent Russian and Upper Intermediate English
The role enables to:
- Enjoy accelerated career development with rapidly growing firm;
- Work and grow in a people driven organization;
- Deal with leading clients in complex and challenging assignments;
- Benefit from a strong learning and development culture;
- Experience the excitement of contributing to a dynamic and constantly changing environment;
- Have an opportunity to work on a wide range of Deal Advisory engagements in an extremely dynamic and rapidly developing market environment.
- Competitive compensation package
- Comfortable high-class office
© 2020 г. АО «КПМГ», компания, зарегистрированная в соответствии с законодательством Российской Федерации, член сети независимых фирм КПМГ, входящих в ассоциациюKPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), зарегистрированную по законодательству Швейцарии.
Все права защищены.
Associate, Business Valuation, Deal Advisory
з/п не указана