We care about the health and well-being of our employees, therefore during these unprecedented times we’ve made the decision to transition all work to virtual. Interviews will be conducted virtually, so you will be able to successfully go through all the hiring stages without visiting our on-site campus. Intel is taking all the necessary measures to provide the resources required to work from home: laptops, monitors and others. As you know, the coronavirus has interrupted normal life everywhere, but we are doing our best to make sure you feel as welcome as possible during this virtual experience.
Intel’s Vertical Solutions Team applies Intel’s technologies to solve our customer’s most complex AI use cases. We apply AI technologies that the transforms the experience for all stakeholders. IOTG is incubating secure, distributed deep learning training capabilities to support our AI strategy of training on the edge.
As a deep learning engineer, you will:
- be hands-on with the build out of the technology
- use software engineering best practices to deliver high quality code and unit tests
- support the rollout of the technology with key definitional partners.
- Work closely with technical team that comprises of developers, data scientists, security, networking and validation engineers.
- You will implement prioritized features, create solutions with highly usable developer experience, and help build out the roadmap.
- Drive quality processes such as SWLC, SDL, and any certification requirements,
- 2 + years experience in Python and/or C++
- Experience with one or more AI frameworks (Tensorflow, Pytorch, Caffe)
- Experience with AI training architectures on CPUs and GPUs, including Distributed Training paradigms
- Experience working on Cloud and/or Edge based architecture