You will join the Neural Networks Compression Tools team in IOTG Computer Vision. As a Deep Learning R&D Engineer, you will be challenged to build Computer Vision (CV) based products/solutions. You will create and implement new or use existing traditional and deep-learning CV algorithms to solve applied problems in various domains.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Interact with users to define requirements for CV based product/solutions.
- Study current leading approaches and algorithms, analyze the latest industrial trends and research papers.
- Generate novel ideas on computer vision algorithms, implement and evaluate them.
- In either research environments or specific product environments, utilize current programming methodologies to translate CV algorithms into software.
- Complete programming, debugging, testing, validation, documentation and/or deployment of the solution/products.
- Excellent knowledge of Computer Science and Mathematics
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms
- At least 3 years of software development
- Good programming skills, knowledge of Python as well as understanding of modern programming paradigms and patterns
The following is desired:
- Research background in CV or a similar Computer Science discipline
- Experience in productizing algorithms and/or software optimization
- Spoken and written English: upper-intermediate level or advanced