About the Role
You will be a part of constantly growing multi-site team which works on migration projects for customers located all over the World. This team involved in migration of customer’s Flex-based applications to Angular or Apache Royale frameworks. Also, you will participate in development of an internal tool for a faster (automated) migration of an old Flex-based application to a modern front-end technologies such as Angular, VueJS and React.
What You Will Do
- Work on Adobe Flash migration projects;
- Analyze customer Flash/Flex application and estimate migration efforts;
- Work on internal tool for faster automated migration from Flex code to Angular (or other Front-end frameworks based on dynamic requirements).
What You Need
- Experience of using Angular (1-8);
- Good understanding of TypeScript and its principles;
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3;
- Good analytic and decision-making skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Good presentation skills;
- Must have conflict resolution abilities;
- Technical background with demonstrated skills in at least one or multiple IT technologies / disciplines;
- Experience of working in a multi-site environment.
What is Nice to Have
- Experience with other FE frameworks (Vue.js, React, etc);
- Experience in Apache Royale or ActionScript and MXML.
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to work in our R&D center in Nizhny Novgorod.
What We Offer
Work in our international team on brand new projects and using cutting edge technologies. Our employees get soft skills’ and technical trainings. We grant a package of additional benefits, such as flexible working time, medical insurance, English classes, HARMAN and Samsung products’ discount program, sport and event programs. We also grant Relocation package for candidates from other cities, composed of monetary bonuses and organizational assistance.