Executive, Business Valuation, Deal Advisory
KPMG is a Big Four firm, a global network of independent member firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and have 227,000 people working in member firms around the world.
Our purpose and aspiration is to turn knowledge into value for the benefit of our clients, our people, and the world’s capital markets.
Our Deal Advisory team includes over 250 professionals in Russia and the CIS. We are one of the largest deal advisors with professional teams in Russia and the CIS, providing objective unbiased advice on every aspect of the full range of transactions.
Our practice in Russia and the CIS saw Russian M&A nascent in 1997-2002 and gathering momentum from 2003 onwards. We advised on the landmark deals on the Russian market and in the CIS. While we work in a high pace transaction environment that demands a high level of commitment, KPMG maintains an open, cooperative and collegial atmosphere. If you are passionate about transactions, motivated and effective working in a team environment, KPMG Deal Advisory is the place for you.
Participation in the following assignments:
- Taking part in different stages of Business Valuation projects
- Preparing and delivering financial models
- Report writing and checking
- Dealing with management and personnel of a client and a target company
- Preparation of client deliverables, reports, proposals, contracts and other project-related documentation as well as marketing materials
- Carrying out financial analysis of company's historic results and projections, conducting industry research
To fill the role a candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Higher education, desirably in finance/economics/technical
- Relevant experience in a Bank/ Private Equity/ internal Corporate Finance Department/ BIG4 or Valuation consulting firm is a plus
- Knowledge of valuation methodology and techniques: DCF, different approaches to valuation
- Knowledge of financial accounting, basic understanding of IFRS, US GAAP
- IT skills: advanced MS Excel, Word, Power Point user
- Strong analytical skills: numeracy, ability to structure large amounts of data, advanced research skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Good presentation skills
- Fast learner, team player with strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines, attentiveness to detail
- Fluent written and spoken Russian
- Intermediate or upper Intermediate English
- Your own trajectory of development and clear career ladder
- Corporate training: unlimited access to a platform for the study of foreign languages with convenient formats and over 50 trainings to boost personal and professional skills
- A team ready to support: colleagues will always ready to help and share their expertise
- Projects influencing the future of large companies: you will be able to prove yourself in solving various problems
- Competitive salary and extended health insurance
- Ability to combine work from the office and from home
- Personal development: mentoring, coaching and career counseling programs
- Support for physical and mental health (consultations with a psychologist, online fitness and marathons)
- Official employment
© 2021 г. АО «КПМГ», компания, зарегистрированная в соответствии с законодательством Российской Федерации, участник глобальной организации независимых фирм КПМГ.
Все права защищены.