About the Role
We’re looking for experienced architect to provide support of Server and Cloud infrastructure. Candidate should has experience in design and support of technical solutions based on Azure and AWS. Experience in automation will be an advantage.
The specialist will be a part of global IT HARMAN team.
What You Need
- AWS/Azure based Cloud infrastructure, Application Design, architecture and app migration experience.
- Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end to end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs.
- Extensive knowledge of Cloud technologies AWS, VPC, Subnets, Security groups, S3, RDS, ELBs, with focus on AWS or Azure, cloud, server, auto-scaling, storage gateways and networking (routing).
- Experience in designing cloud-native applications utilizing Lambda, Microservices, API Gateway, CloudFront/Route53/S3 web hosting.
- Experience architecting multi-tier web apps and APIs using cloud tools including databases (RDS), ELB, Lambda, SQS, SNS
- Experience with cloud security architectures – Encryption (Rest & Motion), Authentication/Authorization (including but not limited to SAML, OAUTH, OpenID Connect), Public/Private Subnetting, ELB, CloudTrail/Cloudwatch, WAF, AWS Shield
- Experience migrating applications from on-prem to cloud environments.
- Familiarity scripting including AWS/Azure CLI, Python, PowerShell.
- Experience in developing applications using advanced programming languages Java, Python, C#, Go, etc (at least one) & CICD processes.
- Working knowledge of CICD tools like GIT, Jenkins, Code Commit, Code Deploy, etc.
- Ability to advise on, design and implement, different solution architectures for different requirements
What is Nice to Have
- Must be able to work independently, communicate with business users and document requirements & architectures.
- AWS or Azure Architect Certification (Associate level required; Professional level is preferred
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to travel domestically and internationally
- Be willing to work in our R&D center in Nizhny Novgorod
What We Offer
Work in our international team on brand new projects and using cutting edge technologies. Our employees get soft skills’ and technical trainings. We grant a package of additional benefits, such as flexible working time, medical insurance, English classes, HARMAN and Samsung products’ discount program, sport and event programs. We also grant Relocation package for candidates from other cities, composed of monetary bonuses and organizational assistance.