Оказывается, можно иметь работу своей мечты!
Auriga is a custom software development company headquartered in Boston, MA with 600+ employees at seven development centers across six time zones. Our teams deliver software for medical devices, telecom, automotive, energy and utilities equipment.
Our Customer is the European company that develops, manufactures, and markets products for the construction, building maintenance, energy and manufacturing industries, mainly to the professional end-user.
The team develops and supports 50-60 services and applications like SSO, DocuSign, License Manager etc.
We develop new and support already existing applications. As a rule, the new versions of application with extended functionality are developed as a separate application (version) and several versions of the same application can operate in production environment simultaneously as it takes time to integrate many third-party applications with new version of our application / service.
You will be testing mostly backend REST services. The amount of the application with UI is quite limited, but there are several such application that requires testing as well.
The main responsibilities are:
- REST services testing (automated);
- Effort estimation;
- UI testing;
- Describing the test scenarios in documentation;
- Describing the bugs.
What we expect from a candidate:
- Experience in autotesting from 1 year;
- Understanding: Mockito, Java, Junit;
- Spoken English (there will be an interview with Customer in English).
- Career opportunities - we admire when people grow with us;
- Flexibility - considering your working hours, vacation schedule and remote/onsite work;
- Additional health insurance;
- Friendly, agile, international environment;
- Real support - we will help you through any professional milestones you would encounter.
You are welcome, let's talk and discuss this position :)
TG - Aniangel0607.
Test Automation Engineer / QA Engineer / Инженер по автотестированиюВ архиве с 24 сентября 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию