Management Trainee (Global Graduate Programme) - Marketing
Start an amazing career with a bright future!
What is Global Graduate Programme in BAT Marketing?
- 18 months of fast-track development programme for future managers;
- Training programmes to develop your leadership potential and professional skills;
- Familiarity and immersion in the work of key departments of the company (in accordance with the chosen direction) and involving in significant business-projects;
- Professional support from a coach (a representative of Senior Management Team) and line managers;
- Online «BAT Academy» developing programme with Global Graduates from other countries;
- The guaranteed position of the Manager after a successful termination of the Programme
During the programme you will acquire professional skills and business acumen in the following departments:
Brand Marketing - See how brand positioning and authorship fit into the wider creative process as you help to develop promotion campaigns. You will get to work closely with partnering agencies: from brief through campaign execution to follow-up brand activities.
Trade Marketing – Reveal the key principals of Brands distribution and sales in a local market through different channels.
Commercial (Customer Development, Key Accounts, Distribution) - Learn how to work with retail and wholesale customers and optimize trade processes in order to achieve the best market position of BAT Brands.
Strategy Planning & Insights - Understand the research tools and insights behind Marketing decisions. Learn about the competitor analysis that informs market knowledge and discover the planning processes that keep brand activities on track.
Activation - Learn the insights about digital marketing, direct interaction with consumers and cross-category activation technics. You will et to know innovative and impactful methods for the implementation of activation campaigns.
- Full time work with a flexible home-office approach (40 h. per week);
- Supportive corporate culture;
- Constant opportunity for development;
- Chance to drive ambitious projects;
- Competitive salary review (twice a year);
- Social insurance (medical insurance, life insurance, pension plan);
- Compensation benefits for relocation.
- University degree (current year or 3 years after graduation)
- Both Russian and English - fluent;
- Driven and ambitious, inspiring and engaging individual;
- Driving license (corporate car will be provided);
- Ready for relocation.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Leading employer in Russia according to Top Employers Institute for 5 years
- The most attractive employer in the industry for business students according to Universum 2020
- Top 50 international companies in Russia according to Forbes
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!