About the Role
We are looking for experienced Android developer to work on creating new applications and services for Android-based mobile spectrum analyzer.
You will become a part of a team of Android developers and WEB portal developers working on innovative solution for our client in US.
What You Will Do
- Design and develop embedded Android applications for mobile spectrum analyzers using Java and C++
- Support integration with Cloud and Desktop Calibration tools
- Produce high quality elegant and efficient code that is self-documenting and scalable
- Closely work with scientist on spectrum analysis algorithms
What You Need
- 2+ years Android Java/Kotlin development experience
- Designing robust, extensible and customizable application code on Android platform
- Tight integration with real-time data producing systems
- Knowledgeable about test driven development (TDD), behavior driven development (BDD) and debugging
- Well organized and a creative problem solver
- Ability to deal with a dynamic environment where priorities can change frequently depending on the needs of the business.
- Comfortable working with mathematical algorithms via code
- Knowledgeable about optimizing code performance (e.g. reducing VM garbage collection time, reusing objects, storing multiple states into a single variable via bit fields, etc.)
What is Nice to Have
- Linux Kernel experience
- AOSP (Android Open Source Project) experience
- Java Swing desktop application development
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to travel domestically and internationally
- Be willing to work in our R&D center in Nizhny Novgorod
What We Offer
Work in our international team on brand new projects and using cutting edge technologies. Our employees get soft skills’ and technical trainings. We grant a package of additional benefits, such as flexible working time, medical insurance, English classes, HARMAN and Samsung products’ discount program, sport and event programs. We also grant Relocation package for candidates from other cities, composed of monetary bonuses and organizational assistance.