About the Role
We are looking for Senior Python Developer to work on proprietary SDK for integration with telemedical platform. You will closely work with other teams to develop easy-to-use and integrate Python-based solution.
What You Will Do
- Development of proprietary integration SDK (Python);
- Working closely with other development teams;
- Technical design of a solution.
What You Need
- Good experience in Python;
- Familiarity or exposure to cloud computing platforms and ecosystems, e.g., Azure, AWS;
- Knowledge of Python test framework tools like Behave, Pytest, PyUnit;
- Work experience with Python libraries like Pandas, NumPy;
- Good English skills.
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to travel domestically and internationally;
- Be willing to work in our R&D center in Nizhny Novgorod.
What We Offer
Work in our international team on brand new projects and using cutting edge technologies. Our employees get soft skills’ and technical trainings. We grant a package of additional benefits, such as flexible working time, medical insurance, English classes, HARMAN and Samsung products’ discount program, sport and event programs. We also grant Relocation package for candidates from other cities, composed of monetary bonuses and organizational assistance.