Возможна дистанционная работа
- Maintenance of the modeling algorithms and data structures of the open-source software libraries OpenCascade Technology (https://www.opencascade.com/content/overview) and its commercial components (https://www.opencascade.com/content/added-value-components);
- Development of new algorithms according to the strategies of OCCT development;
- Bug fix of the existing algorithms.
The skills we are looking for:
- Higher education in Сomputer Science;
- Middle level knowledge/experience with C++;
- Knowledge in linear algebra and analytical geometry;
- Knowledge of numerical algorithms;
- Team work experience;
- English skills sufficient for reading and writing of technical documentation and spoken communication.
The skills we consider as an advantage:
- Experience in the CAD domain;
- Knowledge in parallel computing and multithreading (TBB, OpenMP);
- Knowledge of source control systems (Git);
- Cross platform development including Windows, Linux, iOS, Android.
- An opportunity to work on new challenging, solid, and exciting projects with the latest technologies;
- English language courses to help you improve communication skills;
- Medical insurance;
- Career and professional growth;
- Team building activities.