A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
About the Role
SW Integration team of one of the largest automotive suppliers in Europe is looking for a DevOps Engineer. The project is focused on development of automotive IVI (Headunit) system. You will work on build automation and software integration collaborating with internal and external suppliers, operating under different OS.
You will be part of the core team that stands at the crossroads of the project and oversees content, performance and quality. You will be able to touch the product earlier than anybody in the project and predict the result of expected build, working at the forefront. You will work in a group of professionals, where teamwork and mutual support are not just empty words.
What You Will Do
- Support and improve existent build infrastructure, write recipes for particular components (Python, Yocto);
- Work with CM engineers to support and improve CI infrastructure;
- Integration of components in scope of existent acceptance process;
- Design and implementation of acceptance process for the new components;
- Automate deployment and lifecycle of complex application.
What You Need
- 2+ year of Linux experience;
- Experience in Python;
- Knowledge of source control (Git);
- Experience in build automation tools (Jenkins, OBS, etc);
- Understanding of the Integration process concepts and needs;
- English language, ability to read technical documentation.
What is Nice to Have
- Experience in Bash, Qt;
- Experience in Yocto
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to travel domestically and internationally
- Be willing to work in our R&D center in Nizhny Novgorod
What We Offer
Work in our international team on brand new projects and using cutting edge technologies. Our employees get soft skills’ and technical trainings. We grant a package of additional benefits, such as flexible working time, medical insurance, English classes, HARMAN and Samsung products’ discount program, sport and event programs. We also grant Relocation package for candidates from other cities, composed of monetary bonuses and organizational assistance.