Возможна дистанционная работа
We are looking for experienced C++ engineer to join our CAD processor development team. In this position you will be working on improving usability of CAD processor (UI, licensing) and developing new features.
- Strong in C/C++ (knowledge of any second language is an advantage);
- Experience with MS Visual Studio or any IDE in Linux;
- Experience with Git or any other version control system;
- English level sufficient for reading papers and writing technical specifications.
The skills we consider as an advantage:
- Familiarity with Qt;
- Experience in computer graphics or game development;
- Experience in writing commercial-grade software;
- Knowledge of parallel computing principles;
- Jenkins, Bitbucket, other DevOps including CI/CD;
- Proficient spoken English;
- Self-motivated, flexible team player;
- Being able to mentor/coach/train other colleagues as a domain expert.
- An opportunity to work on challenging, solid, and exciting projects with the latest technologies;
- English language courses to help you improve communication skills;
- Medical insurance;
- Career and professional growth;
- Team building activities.