Возможна дистанционная работа
Our R&D team is looking for a software engineer with C++/Kotlin/Python background and software development expertise who's able to implement high-performance image processing algorithms in an industrial environment. In this project, you will be responsible for the recognition and detection of objects and text in P&ID images and PDF documents.
- Maintenance and refactoring of the image processing algorithms in the current ML/AI pipeline;
- Development of new algorithms;
- Bug fixes of the existing algorithms.
- High education in Сomputer Science;
- Extensive knowledge/experience with C++ or Kotlin;
- Experience with Python;
- Teamwork experience;
- English skills sufficient for reading and writing of technical documentation;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in image processing and computer vision using OpenCV library;
- Cross-platform development including Linux and Windows;
- Knowledge of Docker and source control systems (Git);
- Experience in machine learning and neural networks with PyTorch and TensorFlow frameworks will be a plus;
- Understanding of reading P&ID, PFD & BFD used in Process Plant will be a plus;
- Spoken English.
- An opportunity to work on new challenging, solid, and exciting projects with the latest technologies;
- English language courses to help you improve communication skills;
- Medical insurance;
- Career and professional growth;
- Team building activities.