Возможна дистанционная работа
Our R&D team is looking for a QA engineer with a Python background and QA for AI expertise who's able to develop a framework for testing image processing algorithms in an industrial environment.
- Evaluate, create, maintain and document test procedures to perform testing of either complete pipeline for recognition and detection of objects and text in P&ID images or its individual parts (image recognition, object detection, text detection, and recognition);
- Identify, record, and track bugs;
- Design, develop and support of automated framework written on Python;
- Collaborate with the development team to build test plans and defects verification.
- Knowledge of software development process;
- Experience in software QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
- Experience in mapping test strategies to requirements and creating detailed test cases;
- Proficiency in creating and maintaining test documentation (test plans, test reports);
- Knowledge of programming techniques and algorithms (OOP, script languages);
- Experience with Python;
- Experienced user of UNIX/Linux OS-s;
- Strong interpersonal, reliable and communication skills;
- Knowledge of English at a level not lower than A2.
- Understanding of reading P&ID, PFD & BFD used in Process Plant will be a plus;
- Experience in testing ML/AI (image processing and computer vision) pipelines;
- Understanding of main quality metrics for image classification and object detection.
- An opportunity to work on challenging, solid, and exciting projects with the latest technologies;
- English language courses to help you improve communication skills;
- Medical insurance;
- Career and professional growth;
- Team building activities.