We care about the health and wellbeing of our employees, therefore during these unprecedented times we’ve made the decision to transition all work to virtual. Interviews will be conducted virtually, so you will be able to successfully go through all the hiring stages without visiting our on-site campus. Intel is taking all the necessary measures to provide the resources required to work from home: laptops, monitors and others. As you know, the coronavirus has interrupted normal life everywhere, but we are doing our best to make sure you feel as welcome as possible during this virtual experience.
Intel Performance Libraries Infrastructure team provides infrastructure and quality assurance support for several software development teams including but not limited to enablingmaintaining Continuous Integration and release processes OS configuration and administration development and test processes automationIn this role you will be able to gain extensive knowledge and skills of infrastructure support and automation.
- Experience in Windows (Client/Server) or Linux (RHEL, Ubuntu) OS configuration and administration
- Experience in scripting languages like Python, bash, PowerShell
- Ability to work with Source Code Management systems Gitlab, Github
- Understanding the base principals of DevOps
- Intermediate English: reading tech documentation, chatting
- Knowledge of CI/CD
-Knowledge of Intel compilers