Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud's opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem.
We are currently looking for a Test Automation engineer.
Why join our team:
- Work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading telecom companies;
- Implement and support innovative technologies such as 5G, eSIM, Internet access by satellites in low Earth orbit, IoT, etc.;
- Get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company.
What you’ll do:
- Development, usage and support of automated tools and frameworks for software testing;
- Testing of software product using automation tools;
- Active search and analysis of root causes of discovered problems in the system;
- Participation in Bug/Change Management process;
- Collaboration with other employees and business practices on issues concerning auto-testing
What we are looking for:
- Higher Technical education;
- Experience in scripting programming is nice to have;
- Experience in procedure-oriented programming, good understanding of object-based programming;
- Java SE, IDE (Eclipse), JSP;
- SQL/plsql (SQL operators, syntax and data types, functions, cursors, triggers, loops, debug, indexes);
- Experience to work with build system, version control system;
- Understanding of debug technics;
- Understanding how to use tools set (like WebDriver/Selenium, xmlUnit, dbUnit, htmlUnit);
- SOAP, WebServices, JMS, XML, XPath, parsers;
- Execution LINUX commands, bash;
- Strong knowledge of testing process, software development and testing methodology;
- Pre-Intermediate technical English language (or higher): reading and writing of technical documentation.
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance, covering dental services and online consultations with doctors;
- More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center;
- Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture;
- Free English courses and opportunity to practice foreign languages daily;
- Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely.
Test Automation Engineer (Java)
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию