PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Provides field support for accurate technical support/ troubleshooting, and strategic collaboration with Distributors. Performs training and other related logistics coordination and gathers market/customer related feedback to ensure annual operating objectives attained. The FTE participates in the sales and marketing process and is responsible for ensuring all new accounts are established in accordance with Abbott educational and in-service specific objectives and that ongoing product utilization is encouraged when necessary or requested through in-lab support and consultation with the EP and other lab support personnel. May mentors less experienced FTEs and provides leadership in the FTE disciplines within the region.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Maximizes revenue opportunity through demonstrated consultative selling of a broad range of assigned products.
- Provides formal in-service/education to clinicians
- Demonstrates a thorough command of the System related product and technical knowledge;
- Coordinates all necessary logistics related to hospital training for new accounts.
- Takes a leadership role in ensuring that region integrates appropriately with the Product Division personnel who are performing post-market approval clinical studies program.
- Initiates, develops, expands, and maintains excellent customer rapport and relationships.
- Initiates new training courses, while keeping a clinically based "consultative approach" the primary goal.
- Exhibits sound business sense and logic when utilizing assigned expense budgets, and suggesting alternatives to normal Abbott policy when strategizing to accomplish goals.
- Participates in on-site procedure observations to ensure new product evaluations are successful, utilization is encouraged, customer and personal technical knowledge is enhanced, and customer rapport is developed.
- Provides timely and comprehensive market information to management as requested.
- Identifies possible product line extensions or product enhancements by submitting formal proposals regarding identified needs and/or development ideas.
- Provides prompt, professional, and pertinent follow-up (written or otherwise as required) in response to all customer interactions to insure our existing customer base is maintained and new customers are developed.
- Fosters creativity within the region by implementing new and enterprising approaches to the job.
- Functions as an expert resource for covering difficult and high volume of cases, handling esoteric technical service calls, critical software testing, advisory boards, and high profile presentations.
- Functions as a “pipeline” between Abbott, distributor network and the Medical Community, constantly communicating important information to customers, among colleagues and to other departments (product planning, engineering, marketing and education). This includes providing Product feedback, comments and suggestions and Competitive information to the Product Planning and Marketing groups.
- Develop several key accounts / Sales staff of distributors where the FTE presence can produce maximum benefits, both to the company and to the FTE’s professional development.
- Remains current on developments in field(s) of expertise, regulatory requirements, a comprehensive knowledge of the company's products, markets, and objectives as well as industry trends. Proactively develops business and management skills. Develops and maintains “cutting edge” expertise across the entire field of assigned product franchise, including clinical and product expertise and deep familiarity with professional literature.
- Support all Company initiatives as identified by management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements.
- Complies with regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
- Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, distributor, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Minimum of 2 plus years of progressively more responsible relevant clinical work experience in cardiology, electro-physiology, or cardiac electro-physiology procedures.
- High level of competency in cath lab and operating room protocol and procedures.
- Demonstrated competencies with the sales and technical aspects of advanced or three-dimensional cardiac mapping systems and Broad cross-disciplinary and in-depth knowledge of the clinical engineering profession.
- A qualified record of implementing new processes to existing clinical engineering and related systems.
- Requires comprehensive written and verbal communication, interpersonal, facilitation, presentation, quantitative, analytical, organizational, follow-up skills, and the ability to meet deadlines on multiple projects as well as the ability to converse effectively with all levels of employees, management, and customers.
- A demonstrated ability to understand and comply with applicable regulations and Company operating procedures, processes, policies, and tasks is also required.
- Advanced personal computer skills including spreadsheet, word processing database management, and specialized applications.
- Must be able to handle multiple assignments.
- Experience working in a broader enterprise/cross-division business unit model preferred.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and geographically diverse business environment.
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to leverage and/or engage others to accomplish projects.
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- Multitasks, prioritizes and meets deadlines in timely manner.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Ability to travel approximately 75% of time.
- Russian language - native, English - from upper-intermediate level
Clinical Support Specialist
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию