Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud's opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem.
We are currently looking for a QA Engineer.
Why join our team:
- Work on design, development, and customization of mission-critical solutions to world-leading telecom companies;
- Implement and support innovative technologies such as 5G, eSIM, Internet access by satellites in low Earth orbit, IoT, etc.;
- Get unlimited opportunities for professional and career development in a global company.
What you’ll do:
- Take part in analysis of project documentation;
- Self-dependant developing of test documentation, except Test Strategy, Master Test Plan, Test Report for Customer;
- Expert review of Test documentation;
- Preparation of Test Data;
- Expert review of prepared Test Data;
- Testing, including regression tests, of a solutions and its accompanying documentation;
- Take part in Bug/Change Management: create new bug/change issues, work with the existing ones;
- Discussion with developers, engineers, business analysts of all the issues that are to be clarified, coordinated and defined more accurate;
- Coordination on quality issues with other departments;
- Coordinate with QA Lead, escalate and submit any outstanding issues encountered during testing/bug fixing to QA Lead approval;
- Report progress of work to QA Lead on daily basis.
What we are looking for:
- Education: Higher Technical education (master degree)
- Experience in SQA from 1 year
- Knowledge of methods and technology of software testing, experience in using them;
- Knowledge of specific software tools (Bug Management systems, Test Tools);
- Strong knowledge in Telecom domain;
- English skills (verbal, written, technical).
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance, covering dental services and online consultations with doctors;
- More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center;
- Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture;
- Free English courses and opportunity to practice foreign languages daily;
- Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely.
QA Engineer (test engineer)
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию