We are looking for active, self-motivated employees willing to join a team working on data management for our international clients, with tasks ranging from data gathering and quality checking being integrated in client teams to configuration, administration and enhancement of information systems in the context of Oil&Gas or Chemical field.
- Analysis of customer’s data requirements and specifications;
- Assisting customer’s engineering team in task automation, quality control and preparation of reports;
- Preparation of reports and documentation;
- Development of technical and architectural solutions;
- Configuring and administrating software components of information systems;
- Automated processing of large volumes of information;
- Setting up data collection in industrial projects.
- Degree in IT or industrial design (pipeline engineer, mechanical engineer, etc.);
- Capabilities to understand business processes/issues;
- Project management skills;
- Experience in an Oil & Gas or Chemical company;
- Understanding of relational DBMS;
- Spoken and written English on Upper Intermediate level or higher;
- Light programming skills (VBA, C# or Python);
- Experience automating tasks in Microsoft Excel/Word using VBA;
- Knowledge in Microsoft Power BI;
- Sociability, kindness, ability to establish effective communication with the project team and customer representatives;
- Commitment to business trips abroad 25% of time a year.
- Experience with software for industrial design and project management (Aveva, Intergraph, etc.);
- Experience in working in international projects;
- Experience working with MS SQL Server;
- Experience working with tagging and data specifications, analyzing, and clarifying them.
- An opportunity to work on new challenging, solid, and exciting projects with the latest technologies;
- English language courses to help you improve communication skills;
- Medical insurance;
- Career and professional growth;
- Team building activities.