We are looking for active, self-motivated employees willing to join a team working on data management for our international clients, with tasks ranging from data gathering and quality checking being integrated in client teams to configuration, administration and enhancement of information systems in the context of Oil&Gas or Chemical field.
- Analysis of customer’s data requirements and specifications;
- Assisting customer’s engineering or operations team in task automation, quality control and preparation of reports;
- Preparation of reports and documentation;
- Development of technical and architectural solutions;
- Configuring and administrating software components of information systems and authoring tools;
- Configuring and administrating databases;
- Automated processing of large volumes of information;
- Setting up data collection in industrial projects.
- Degree in IT or industrial design (pipeline engineer, mechanical engineer, etc.);
- Understanding of relational DBMS;
- Basic programming skill;
- Spoken and written English on Intermediate level or higher (sufficient for reading/writing technical documentation and confident communication in an international team);
- Sociability, kindness, ability to establish effective communication with the project team and customer representatives;
- Commitment to business trips abroad 25% of time.
- Experience in an Oil & Gas or Chemical company;
- Experience working with data and tagging specifications, analyzing and clarifying them;
- Experience with software for industrial design and project management (Aveva, Intergraph, etc.);
- Practical experience developing software for Windows;
- Knowledge of programming languages: Visual Basic (VBA dialect), C#;
- Experience automating tasks in Microsoft Excel/Word using VBA;
- Experience working with MS SQL Server.
- An opportunity to work on new challenging, solid, and exciting projects with the latest technologies;
- English language courses to help you improve communication skills;
- Medical insurance;
- Career and professional growth;
- Team building activities.